'Lobitos' Surf Suit: Pastel Blue
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Open back for increased flexibility while paddling
- Flattering high waist panel design
- Adjustable neck tie
- High neck style for bigger bust-sizes
- Removable padding
- Feminine cut
- Double fabric for durability
- Seamless design so it fits like a glove
- Boyleg for extra coverage
- Wear as a body suit with your favourite denim shorts
- Aussie Made Eucalyptus labels - 'rust free' from the salt water
Suitable for Big Waves 5ft+
Open back body suit
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life
Inspired by Peruvian Ghost town of Lobitos. Hidden in the middle of the Peruvian desert, is the home to some of the best waves Peru has on offer. This isolated fishing village is bursting at the seems with a multitude of waves that break in different swell sizes and styles. Our Lobitos Surfsuits are named after this sleepy surf town as it inspired our choice of 'nature colours' based on its surroundings. 'Where tropical meets desert'.
Surfer is wearing size S.
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.