’OceanGroms’ is our perfect style surf suit for your active ocean mermaids. With a UPF 50+ and beautiful colours, these suit are perfect for those long days at the beach playing around in the Ocean. They are also Chlorine Resistance for those pool plays.
Style : Long Sleeve
Cut : Regular or Boyleg
Fabric: Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life made from 100% regenerated nylon or polyester
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Single lycra around torso, arms for more movement
- Long back entry zip
- Leg Banding for a more secure fit
- Button clips for easy nappy change for size 0-1
- Exclusive boho/ocean print
~ 0 -1
*matches with the adult Zicatela Caribbean Collection
Suitable for days at the beach or swim lesson in the pool
SURF RATING 🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️
Little Flo wears 0-1 in regular cut and is 2 years old.
We have made each size a little bigger to give room for your little ones to grow. are Instructions
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.