OceanGroms ‘Lobitos’ Rustic Boho
’OceanGroms’ is our perfect style surf suit for your active ocean mermaids. Hand made from Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life and print fabric from Repreve regenerated fibres. UPF 50+ and beautiful colours, these suit are perfect for those long days at the beach playing around in the Ocean. They are also Chlorine Resistance for those pool plays.
Style : Long Sleeve
Cut : Boyleg
Fabric: Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life made from 100% regenerated nylon or polyester
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Single lycra around torso, arms for more movement and breathable wear in summer
- Lining through shorts
- Long back entry zip
- Leg Banding for a more secure fit
- Button clips for easy nappy change for size 0-1
- Boyleg Cut
- Panel Design and Colour Blocking
- Sustainable wooden label made in Ubud- "rust free' from the salt water
~ 0- 1
~ 2- 3
~ 4- 5
~ 6- 7
*matches with the adult "Rustic Boho" Lobitos Longsleeve
Suitable for days at the beach or swim lesson in the pool
Little Flo wears a 2-3 and is 3 years old.
We have made the sizes a little bigger so your little ones have room to grow.
SURF RATING 🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.