'Pacasmayo' Surf Top: Caribbean/ Boho
- Multi adjustable straps
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Double lycra
- Under bust thick band for extra support
- Thick shoulder straps
- Unique ties to adjust shoulder and torso straps for a perfect fit
- Reverse colour- Green Lake
Suitable for Moderate Waves 2-3ft
Multiple adjustable straps
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life made from 100% regenerated nylon and polyester
Inspired by the most northerly of the handful of endless left handlers in La Libertad region. It catches load of swell, peels forever and is often referred to as Chicama’s big brother, as it will always be bigger and hold much larger waves. As to the name of this surf top, we also refer to this the big sister of our Chicama top, a more supportive surf top for bigger waves, with multi adjustable straps to ensure a more secure fit when required.
Surfer is wearing size M.
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.