'Popoyo' Surf Bottoms: Caribbean
**Pre-order is open from 8/31-9/7. Ocean Flo is a sustainable surf swimwear brand and each item is made to order. Due to Covid-19 & International shipping, allow 6-8 weeks for item to arrive to the States once pre-order window closes.
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- High cut with medium coverage
- Thick Elastic Waist Band for stay on security
- Double stitching around leg bands so they sit nicely
- Double Lycra from increased durability
- Strong Ubud Sustainable wooden label - ‘rust-free’ from the salt water
Surf Rating :
Suitable for Moderate waves - 3ft
70's Style High Cut
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life made and Cordaroy
Inspired by Popoyo, Nicaraguas most consistent wave. This wave can break anywhere between 2ft to 20ft and breaks on all tides and all sizes making it the reason behind the most consistent wave. Popoyo also receives 300 days a year of offshore winds, so you are guaranteed waves. The mission here can be quiet tricky along unpaved roads, and with the only entrance and exit into Popoyo through River Crossings, you better hope it doesn't rain too much, otherwise you may not be able to get out- this might not be the worst thing ever 🤔
Surfer is wearing size S.
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.