'Zicatela' Surf Suit- Vintage
This vintage colour combo suits brings you back to the mellow coastal vibes with a beige and rust colour striped with a pastel blue completing the 70's cali look.
The 'Zicatela' surfsuit was built to personify the style and shape of surfers: effortless, secure and feminine. Designed with a front zip for easy access and secured fitting, this suit can also be worn as a top with your favourite shorts. With a flattering panel design, removable padding, and leg-banding so no adjustment required in the water, our Zicatela ticks all the boxes. It not only fits like a glove with our seamless design, it’s guarantee that this suit will stay on during the heaviest wipeouts.
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Front zip with strong aluminium stopper
- Flattering panel design
- Leg banding so they sit nicely across your butt
- Removable Padding
- Feminine Cut
- Double fabric for durability
- Seamless design so it fits like a glove
- Wear as a body suit with your favourite denim shorts
- Strong Ubud sustainable wood labels - 'rust free' from the salt water
Suitable for Big Waves 5ft+
Front zip body suit
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life
Surfer wearing size S.
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.