‘The Green Goddess’ Lobitos Surf Suit
Ocean Flo X Let Me Sea
"The Green Goddess"- More classy than Veronica Coringstone, our epitome of elegance in surfing. A functional, feminine with UPF 50+ sun protection for those surfers who love to have fun, with less sun. Extremely durable with double recycled lycra throughout, yet single lycra on the arms for increased movement while paddling. Long back zip with plaited tie for easy entry and exit and no padding so can be worn with or without a bikini underneath. Elegant, sophisticated, and built for sun savvy surfers.
- UPF+50 Sun Protection
- Chlorine Resistant
- Flattering high waist panel design
- Leg banding so they sit nicely across your butt
- Long back zip with plaited tie for easy entry and exit
- High neck style for bigger bust-sizes
- Feminine cut
- Double fabric on chest and waist, single fabric around arm for increased flexibility
- Seamless design so it fits like a glove
- FULL SUIT for extra sun protection
- Exclusive vintage flower print by Let Me Sea
- Strong Ubud sustainable wood label- 'rust-free' from saltwater
Suitable for Big Waves 5ft+
Recycled Italian Vita Xtra Life and Recycled Acetex Repreve Print
Green Goddess- vintage flower print with earthy greens, giving nostalgic coast vibes of the 70’s.
Surfer wearing a M (8-10)
Ocean Flo Swimwear are designed to last a long time. Please follow these instructions to ensure they can continue to accompany you on your surfing adventures.
Our swimsuits are made using recycled fabrics Italian Carvico Vita (Econyl), REPREVE® and Corduroy.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS TO A LONG LASTING GARMENT:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges, dance floors or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.